Tuesday 14 February 2012

GJWTHF 4 - Perth

Happy Valentines Day folks, now that I have fought my way through the piles of cards that arrived for me this morning hahahahahaha I can't even keep a straight face saying that lol
Anyway, Kath, Anne and myself are so chuffed to be able to announce the details of the Perth Girls Just Want To Have Fun crafty day...
Places fill up very fast, so if you want to be sure of your place please email me as soon as possible.
We're so excited to be taking the GJWTF crafty days on tour, and hopefully we'll be adding more dates around the UK soon.


We haven't been able to work out suitable dates for Banff or Newcastle for the first half of 2012, but we're hoping to get something worked out for the second half of the year - so if you want to be the first to know about either of those venues then please email me and I'll pop you on the list.
There are still places available for Aberdeen, again just email me to reserve your place. We'll start posting some sneaky peeks soon.


Thanks for visiting, I appreciate any comments Debz x

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks like fun. I shall be cheering you three on from Wales. I'm so thrlled that these days are proving to be such a brilliant venture.
Paula (PEP)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...