Thursday 12 January 2012

GJWTHF3 - news

Well, we can finally give you some news about our Girls Just Want To Have Fun plans for 2012, are you ready?

And if you're not within easy travelling distance of Aberdeen never fear, we'll soon be revealing details of more GJWTHF crafty days in Perth, Banff and Newcastle, numbers permitting.

So I'm now accepting bookings for Aberdeen - just email me as per the poster above or click on this link.
I'm also taking names and email addresses for the other venues, so if you are interested in attending either Perth, Banff or Newcastle (in the UK) please email me and I'll contact you before we publicly announce.

We're so excited to be doing GJWTHF again this year, we have some great projects to share with you and we're so looking forward to GJWTHF on tour!!

So remember, if you're interested in any of our venues, get in touch soon as places are limited and they fill up incredibly quickly
see you soon
Debz
x

6 comments:

Suze Bain said...

No quiet, relaxing easter holidays for you then Debbi! Hope you have a fabulous day! xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Wishing you all the best for this amazing venture.
Paula (PEP)

Cathy said...

So jealous ... would love to come but just a bit too far ... although if you do one in Newcastle I'll be there!!
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you make.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Shazza said...

sounds like fun but the start of my hols so will probably be away somehwere x

Elaine said...

I can see that 2012 is going to be another busy year for you in the crafting and creative world, but I'm sure you will have lots of fun and laughs along the way!
Newcastle may be an option for me too, depending on when it is..I will keep my eyes peeled.

Hugs Elaine xx

Mina said...

now that sounds like a fantastic day Debbie...thanks for leaving a fab comment on my blog hop card
Mina xxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...